This Funeral Prayer Card Template is an easy-to-use template with organized layers. Compatibility with MS Word as well as Photoshop makes it easily customizable. The CMYK mode and the 300 dpi resolution features make this print ready template an attractive one to use.
A template will save time because it has already been pre-formatted and usually contains graphics and sample text. Most templates allow you to click on the text area and just start typing. You can also cut and paste from other documents to save time. If you decide to create your own prayer card from scratch, you will need to be familiar with formatting in a software program such as Microsoft Word, Publisher or a graphics program such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator. You will also need access to background images and graphics. This process can be time-consuming.
- Ensure that you can change all text and options on your templates, such as sample text, fonts, and colors.
- Get familiar with the software program that the template uses. You may not want to use your valuable time learning a new software program. Microsoft programs such as Word and Publisher are accessible and easy to use.
- Make sure the company that sells the template has customer service options.
- Understand how to print your prayer card. Do you print one at a time, or does it come 8 per sheet? Also, know what size paper you will need to use.
- Allow plenty of time for cutting, assembling and possibly laminating your cards.
Cut and paste or type your information into the filler text of the template. Insert a photo if you using one. Add any unique clipart or embellishments. Format your colors and fonts. Pay attention to formatting. When you’ve finished entering your text, proofread your work.
Funeral Prayer Card
You can easily create personalized prayer cards by way of using funeral templates which not only makes the production easier but is cost effective too! Personalizing this number one keepsake is a matter of placing a photo on the front of the card of the deceased. The photo is accompanied with their full name and date of birth and date of death.
On the reverse side, you can place a prayer of your choice from any type of denomination the deceased belonged to. If the deceased was not a part of any religion, then an alternative would be to place a special poem or personal written work. Using one of these alternative options really adds a sense of genuineness to the keepsake.
Catholic and Protestant religions alike use prayer cards as a last memorial to their loved one. By distributing it to everyone who attended the funeral service, their loved one can be remembered and prayed about by those who hold the card. The cards come in a very convenient size in either a business card dimension or a credit card sizing which is slightly larger.